Take the Angry Parent Survey
This Angry Parent Survey is a worldwide attempt to identify trends and awareness in the emotions and tactics of parents when disciplining or punishing their children. Since I am primarily interested in the geographic angle, I have prepared special designations to signify your location.
Choose the designation that matches where you live. You will use only that location throughout the survey. Make a selection for affirmative (Yes) answers only, so it will move quickly. Answer every question that applies to you. After you complete the survey, you will see the latest results and may also want to have this page visible in another browser window to review the responses from other regions.
Of course, everything is anonymous and your honesty only allows a better summary. Responses with multiple locations will be discarded.
- Eastern Africa Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Uganda, United Rep. of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Middle Africa Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Dem. Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe
- Northern Africa Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara
- Southern Africa Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland
- Western Africa Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d'Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
- Eastern Asia China, Dem. People's Rep. of Korea, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao, China, Mongolia, Republic of Korea
- South-central Asia Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
- South-eastern Asia Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao People's Dem. Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam
- Western Asia Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
- Eastern Europe Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Ukraine
- Northern Europe Channel Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Southern Europe Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See, Italy, Malta, Portugal, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Yugoslavia
- Western Europe Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Switzerland
- Caribbean Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States Virgin Islands
- Central America Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama
- South America Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
- North America Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States of America
- Austrailia & New Zealand Australia, New Zealand, Norfolk Island
- Melanesia Fiji, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu
- Micronesia Fed. States of Micronesia, Guam, Johnston Island, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau
- Polynesia American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Niue, Pitcairn, Samoa, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Wallis and Futuna Islands
Start the Angry Parent Survey
End of Angry Parent Survey
Return from the Angry Parent Survey to Short Stories Help Children
Comments on the angry parent survey?
Get exclusive content by subscribing to my newsletter